Pensacola Energy Careers
Looking for a great career opportunity?
Pensacola Energy offers an Excellent Benefit Package!
- Holidays and vacation time
- Florida Retirement System
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
Interested in a career with Pensacola Energy?
Submit your resume, along with a cover letter indicating your area of employment interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view current positions click here or call human resources at 850-435-1720.
AREAS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Walk-in Customer Service Center – process payments, establish new accounts, assist with all billing inquiries
- Inbound and Outbound customer Service Call Handling
- Must be proficient with computers, Microsoft Office products, and typing
- Work with homebuilders and developers to ensure natural gas is included in new home construction
- Work with existing homeowners by offering energy audits and recommendations to upgrade or convert to natural gas appliances
- Process rebates for new and existing homes
- Participate in various community events
- Working outdoors
- Specialized training provided
- Learn to operate heavy equipment
- Be part of a team, working with a crew
- Provide natural gas energy to your community
- Maintain a geospatial map and database of the natural gas distribution system
- Obtain permits from federal, state and local agencies
- Prepare cost estimates and work orders for installation and repair of system components
- Maintain the Cathodic Protection System and perform pipe surveys for corrosion
Safety and Training
- Onboarding new employees
- Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) training and testing
- Safety training and monitoring
- Natural gas industry training