Incentives for Homeowners
If you wish to upgrade from electricity to efficient natural gas, we'd like to lend a hand. If you qualify for one of our Comfort Plus Energy Conservation Programs, then we will reimburse you for the amount of the appropriate incentive listed below. These programs have certain terms and conditions and are limited to available budgeted funds. Before you buy, build, or renovate, call a Pensacola Energy marketing representative at 850-436-5050 and find out how you can save money. Download a rebate application form.
These incentives apply only to residences located on a Pensacola Energy distribution line.
- Tankless Water Heater Rebates
$1,000 incentive for a tankless water heater per home when replacing your electric water heater. $750 incentive for a tankless water heater per home when replacing your natural gas water heater.
- $850 incentive when replacing an electric water heater with an efficient natural gas water heater.
- $800 incentive when replacing an electric heating system with an efficient natural gas heating system.
- $400 incentive when upgrading an existing gas heating system or upgrading from natural gas space heating to natural gas furnace central heating.
- $350 incentive when replacing a propane water heater with an efficient natural gas water heater.
- $100 incentive when replacing propane appliances with efficient natural gas appliances.
- $350 incentive when replacing a natural gas water heater with a newer, more efficient natural gas water heater.
- $200 incentive* when installing a solar water heating system with a tank or tankless natural gas back-up water heater. *Other water heating incentives do not apply.
Download a rebate application form.
These rebates apply to existing homes only. For new construction, please contact your builder or call Pensacola Energy marketing at 850-436-5050.
2012-2013 Federal Tax Credits Are Back!
If you upgraded your natural gas heating system or natural gas water heater during 2012 or you are planning to in 2013......we have great news for you!
Click Here For More Information.
To Download the printable version of